Current information for our patients
In the meantime, Corona restrictions have been withdrawn in all areas. However, in order to protect our patients - especially expectant mothers - we would like to ask you to do the following:
- Please cancel your appointment if you have symptoms typical of Corona or have had contact with someone infected with Corona. You should discuss the clarification of the infection with your primary care physician.
- Cancellation of your appointment is best done by email, as phone lines are often overloaded. You can book new appointments book online.
- We appreciate it if you wear a medical or FFP 2 mask in the practice to protect pregnant patients. However, you are no longer obliged to do so.
- You can disinfect your hands in the entrance area of the practice.
- As we continue to want to avoid an overcrowded waiting room, we ask that you refrain from accompanying us to your appointments unless it is necessary or important to you.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding patients who want information about Corona vaccinations, we recommend the following page:
Corona vaccination during pregnancy, breastfeeding and when planning to have a child.
Federal Center for Health Education (BZgA)
At this point, we would like to thank all our patients once again for their understanding and consideration!