Current information for our patients
In many areas, the Corona restrictions have been withdrawn.
However, to protect our patients - especially expectant mothers - the following rules continue to apply in our practice:
- Please cancel your appointment if you have Corona-typical symptoms, have to observe quarantine or have had contact with someone infected with Corona.
- Cancellations are best made by e-mail , as the telephone lines are often overloaded. You can book new appointments Book online.
- Please enter the practice wearing an FFP 2 mask and keep it on for the duration of your stay.
- You can disinfect your hands in the entrance area of the practice.
- As we would like to avoid an overcrowded waiting room, we ask you to refrain from accompanying us to your appointments. This also applies to children , who are usually not vaccinated and pose an increased risk of infection. In exceptional cases (e.g., special ultrasound examinations during pregnancy), you may bring your partner. In this case, please have your companion present a negative, day-certified rapid test.
Your newborn will of course have unrestricted "access" to the practice during the postnatal examination.
- We recommend the following sites to pregnant and breastfeeding patients who want to learn more about Corona vaccination:
Corona vaccination during pregnancy, lactation and infertility
German Federal Centre for Health Education (BZgA).
Booster vaccination with mRNA vaccines against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGGG e.V.)
- Corona Booster during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The Professional Association of Gynaecologists e.V. (BVF)
At this point, we would like to thank all our patients once again for their understanding and consideration!